Saturday, September 20, 2008

THE MARRIAGE FATWAH - NO TIME TO PLAY THEIR GAMES ANN FIGHT THEM HARDER

9/20/2008 3:57:40 AM

Ann, your Republicans and conservatives appear to be the problem also. Do not boost them. Limbaugh admitted to stalking us and blocking us on politico.com yet you seem to be doing more harm than good until the Democrats can take them out. Which puts us back to the problem with worshipping Obama, so do I blame you or your so called deranged following? Remember that verse “God save me from your followers.” Their goal is to come between you and me. All they have to do is create someone who fights harder, not fight her, and fight you twice as hard.

You do not have time right now. They are surging. Do you notice how and what is occurring in our life and who it traces to? You are supposed to be on politico.com so they email you and ask if it is true or is this true. Rush did not email you. Hannity did not. Do you think the media is? Do you think Karl Rove will? How bout Lisa D? How about the liberals? Do you see the President swinging? All I see is Obama and how blacks are a messiah of the conservative and Christian plague on this world. Look how bold they are getting and how much they allow. If they have fight how did this get so big and so crazy? Are they on vacation or like you being protected by the enemy?

What in hell are we or you to do? Am I to sit here while they refuse to email you? They know they are being exposed and being taken out. Do not defend them. Make them talk and email you. Make them ask you if this is true. Make them stop lying and sneaking around, that is your only hope and you have to hurry. Sue them. Fight. Do not show me weakness. I hate weakness. I don’t care how sneaky you are I hate weakness. I get hit by a satellite everyday for 3 months, sometimes I cannot feel my hand. I know the President is behind it and the Catholic Church. I know Rush is in it. I know they all are disappointed in you for acting like one of them. Now what? Are you acting like them really? Start fighting and start challenging them and hurry up. 40 accounts on politico and every web site banned because of whom? You are not banned, I am. They want to marry you and Obama wants to worship me.

I know it is not your fault but you have to fight them harder. I know they are psychotic but do not defend them or the deranged supporters. Fight them. Fight harder they think you love them and here to protect their lies and lunatic weak way to live. They are on your side also not just the other side. You are being flanked in two directions and now blind on one with me out. And you think terrorists have problems with religion? Really?

They know how to flank you and steal your voice. They also attacked enough to study you. I know you are getting beat up but what can I do when I have a marriage fatwah. That is why; you are now strong arm weak, left to defend yourself. I noticed you are not able to handle a double flank. You do not have the wherewithal at this time to do a flank. Fight harder or else they will see you as a failure do not draw them closer, push them back. I cannot give you directions either but you do not know how to fight a flank and I can see this. You see how bold and how they tell you what to do? They have their way. That is why they love you also, you are weak on a flanking maneuver, and they know your weakness and your submission when flanked. They do not think you will fight them, they love you. That is why they are crazed stalkers and sadistic lunatics, they must be hurt bad. Fight harder and push through it, take them down and triangulate one at a time.

You got a weakness. Is it a trap? No time okay, they are surging hard. If you draw them in, then make it quick, this is no time to try that, you got no backup, me. That is your weakness and it is so obvious, no backup now. Now fight harder, I am mad with this lazy BS breed. All they want to do is go to dinner and block emails or read our love letters and get jealous. Do you see Bush swinging? Did you hear them when they said how desperate we are and how we need it bad? Give them hell and see if they are so bold. All they got to do is change your dossier and say they got a better fight and no opposition. Get that, no opposition. See how they work and how fake they are? That is not conservatism that is pure liberalism but on the wrong side.

Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: